What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to build a successful blog
- Containing 180 pages of structured, comprehensive and easy-to-understand content
- Showing you what you must do on your own and what must be outsourced
- Teaching you the proven 4-point BlogSuccess framework to your blog
- Teaching you everything that is required for a successful blog
- Teaching you ways to ensure your blog is a success
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Build a Blog that Counts scores 73.68/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://blogsuccess.com/blogsuccessebook/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD6.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: blogsuccess.com you’ll also be taken through to blogsuccess.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)